In this section you can view the total amount of locations available in our Places platform, as well as the number of locations published to each of the networks available to you.
If a network has fewer locations listed than the actual amount of locations, it means that there are locations from countries where this network isn’t available. It may also mean that you have locations left to create or claim on some networks.
Below you can find a list of the networks with links to the available countries for each network:
Facebook – All countries
Foursquare – All countries
Apple – All countries
Trustpilot – All countries
- Rating – Average lifetime rating and number of reviews on Google, Facebook and Trustpilot (for customers that have it).
- Check-ins – Lifetime check-ins on Facebook and Foursquare.
Likes (Location pages) – Lifetime likes for locations on Facebook
Likes (Brand page) – Lifetime likes for brand on Facebook
- Likes are people Liking you page and following your page. They can choose to unfollow your posts and updates, but still like the page.
- Rating – It displays your locations by their lifetime Rating (Google, Facebook and Trustpilot), sorted from highest to lowest
- Check-ins – It displays your locations by the amount of lifetime Check-ins, sorted from the highest number of Check-ins to the lowest number of Check-ins
- Likes – It displays your locations by the amount of lifetime Likes, sorted from the highest number of Likes to the lowest number of Likes