Instagram Reels is a feature that allows you to create and share fun, up to 15 min videos on the social media platform. PinMeTo now offers the option to post these videos directly from the Posts tab in the Posts section. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to post Instagram Reels from PinMeTo:
- Open the Posts tab in the Posts section of PinMeTo and click on “Create Post.”
- Select Instagram as the network.
- In the top of the page, you will see two tabs: “Standard” and “Reels.” To post a Reel, click on “Reels.”
- Fill in the details and upload your video. You can set up the Reel with dynamic tags for your locations, tag individual locations, schedule the post for a future date, enable or disable comments, and choose to post it only in Reels or in Reels and in your profile feed.
Reels is a popular tool for brands, influencers, and everyday users to reach friends, followers, and customers in an entertaining and engaging way.
Tips for Using Instagram Reels for Marketing
- Use Reels to market directly to your fans and customers by creating entertaining and informative videos.
- Make your brand’s presence on the internet genuine by entertaining and educating your viewers.
- Create short, easy-to-create and share videos to spread your message to a larger audience.
- Use Reels to engage with friends, fans, and customers in a popular marketplace.
- A well-made Reel creates value for both the brand and the viewer.
About Instagram Reels video files
- Video format has to be mp4 or mov
- Video has to be minimum 1080×720
- Video must be up to 15min long
- Video file must be less than 1000 MB
In the Sharing Settings, you choose the audience for your video.
You determine who can view your Reel by selecting either Posts to Reels and feed or Post only to Reels.
- If you choose Posts to Reels and feed, your Reel will be visible to your followers on your profile page and to those browsing the Reels feed, regardless of whether they follow you.
- If you choose Post only to Reels, your Reel will only be posted on the Reels feature and not on your profile page, but viewers can follow you while watching.