Facebook Reels is a feature that allows you to create and share fun, 4 sec to 1 min long videos on the social media platform. PinMeTo now offers the option to post these videos directly from the Posts tab in the Posts section. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to post Facebook Reels from PinMeTo:
- Open the Posts tab in the Posts section of PinMeTo and click on “Create Post.”
- Select Facebook as the network.
- In the top of the page, you will see two tabs: “Standard” and “Reels.” To post a Reel, click on “Reels.”
- Fill in the details and upload your video. You can set up the Reel with dynamic tags for your locations, tag individual locations and schedule the post for a future date.
Reels is a popular tool for brands, influencers, and everyday users to reach friends, followers, and customers in an entertaining and engaging way.
Tips for Using Facebook Reels for Marketing
- Use Reels to market directly to your fans and customers by creating entertaining and informative videos.
- Make your brand’s presence on the internet genuine by entertaining and educating your viewers.
- Create short, easy-to-create and share videos to spread your message to a larger audience.
- Use Reels to engage with friends, fans, and customers in a popular marketplace.
- A well-made Reel creates value for both the brand and the viewer.
About Facebook Reels video files
- Recommended Video format is mp4 or mov
- Video has to be minimum 540×960
- Video must be 4sec to 1min long
Note – It’s not possible to edit the Reels description from Posts.