There are two different types of Facebook pages, the Classic Pages and the New Page Experience pages.
To add already existing Facebook pages to the store location structure on Facebook, you need to:
- Be a direct administrator in the page.
- Have administrator rights in the business manager.
- Go to Store Locations.
- Click “Add Store”.
- Choose the option that is more suitable to you. You can choose to “Add Manually”, “Add Multiple Stores” through a spreadsheet template, “Connect with API” or “Connect Page” if it’s an already existing page and you want to import the details.
If you select the option “Connect Page”:
- Search for the name of the page you want to add.
- Select the page and press “Next”.
- If the page you want add doesn’t show when searching for it, confirm if you are a direct administrator and that the page is published.
Remember that it’s important to have the same store ID that the location has in Listings (PinMeTo). Doing so will automatically connect the pages to each other.
For more information about the Store Locations Structure on Facebook, go to this article.